Friday, December 30, 2011

Last sleep until Transfer Day!

So this is my last night of non pregnant sleep! ;)  Here's to hoping!  We have positive thoughts about this.  IM (Intended Mom) feels it & I'm excited for us! 
We're transferring 2 embryos tomorrow morning!  Up & out around 7 or 7:30 so we can make it in time for the 9:30 transfer! 
I have to pop a Valium one hour before, and I'm most nervous about that then anything else!  I just hate not being in control of what I may or may not say or do! :p Especially with the IP's there!  I'm NO good with drugs, even alcohol I get all "crazy"- I'm not even joking!
I hope to update when I can. I'm on 48 hours of bed rest following the transfer....can we say vacation in my bedroom??!! 

Ending 2011 with dream & hoping to make it come true in 2012!  :D 
A Happy New Year it will be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment