Wednesday, December 21, 2011

the beginning phases

Here's the "fun" stuff surros have to do in the beginning!  ;)
Back in July I went for a, brace yourself for the medical terminology,  Hysterosalpingogram
(aka HsG) basically an x-ray test, done with dye, to view the uterus & fallopian tubes.  That was an adventurous trip out of state!  Thankful for a good friend who came along for the ride! :)
Then in September hubby and I had a psycological evaluation done, also out of state.  I was nervous, I won't lie.  It's not that I think I'm crazy.....or wait.....could I be??!!!  haha  (intended parents, if you're reading.....I'm KIDDING!!!)
I just was maybe intimidated by all the questions and I guess the fact of the importance of it.  It was 2 hours long!!!!!  All said & done I suppose we passed?! 
Also this month hubby & I had to have tons of bloodwork done.
In October I visited my OB for some general testing & get the green light to move forward. 
Later this month I met w/ a local reproductive endocrinologist (RE) for an ultrasound & bloodwork.
More blood work a week or so later.
On to November- more blood work & another visit w/ the local RE.
A few days later another out of state trip for a mock transfer!!!!!!!!!
blood work a little over a week later!
I started lovely meds about 3 weeks ago!
That sums it up quickly!  :)  July to December!
We should get rolling.....I know someone waiting for a BABY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment